vendredi 6 février 2015

Low calorie oil for frying sausages?


My wife has recently decreed that we are to use low-calorie sprays instead of oil. For the most part, these seem fine.


However, I have been through several different types and not found one that is suitable for frying sausages in. No matter which type or how little spray I use, I end up with little black burned bits in the pan and on the sausages. It's not the sausages burning, the black bits can be scraped off to reveal a nicely cooked sausage. This happens no matter what type of sausage I use.


I could always grill the sausages instead, but I prefer to fry them as I can keep an eye on them while I'm doing other things.


Is there anything low in calories that I can properly fry sausages in without it burning?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire