vendredi 27 février 2015

How to cook a 25 lb turkey in an oven that is 9 inches from the bottome rack to the elements


I am trying to find out how big an oven has to be to cook a 25 lb. turkey. There is a new double oven on the markey at Sears that has the two ovens about the same size...a standing stove not a built in with two oven. The clearance is about 9 inhes from the bottom rack to the elements above. Is 9 inches big enough for a 25 pound bird? My double oven now is a Maytag 14 years old with two oven, one being small in height and the bottome oven is much larger and does indead take a 25 pound bird. I wiah I had a 25 pound bird here so I could measure its height. I like the idea of the two oven being about the same size BUT not sure aobut a bird....





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire