dimanche 22 février 2015

Is there a way to forestall vanilla bean marrow falling to bottom of crème?


Every time I make use of vanilla beans, specifically the seeds contained in the pods, the seeds fall to the bottom of whatever it may be that I am making.


I was wondering if there is a technique to somehow, for lack of a better term, render the seeds suspended inside of say a crème?


I often find myself (and it is not seldom the case with others) scraping the bottom of a crème brûlée trying to get at the bed of vanilla marrow that lies at the very bottom of a ramekin.


This can however sometimes create an appealing visual effect and will not take away from the taste/eating experience, as is the case with a panna cotta if served turned out onto a serving plate.


I realise this may be somewhat of a silly question, but it is something that has popped into my head time and time again in the kitchen.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire