lundi 16 février 2015

Molecular cuisine with a microwave?


The microwave is usually frowned upon my ambitions chefs. It provides a convenient way to quickly heat ready made meals or the left overs from the day before, but it is usually not regarded as a serious kitchen utensil.


However, it seams to me that the unique way in which a microwave delivers heat should open up possibilities for food preparation that simply did not exist before the introduction of this device.


Not being an experienced "microwave chef" myself (in fact I never had access to one until very recently) I ask myself:


Aren't there any crazy molecular cuisine type recipes that use the specifics of a microwave oven in an unconventional way to prepare surprising and delicious food?


I apologize if this has been asked before and I was just unable to find the question...





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire