samedi 14 février 2015

Transporting confections


OK, so this might perhaps be off-topic here, but I'll ask...


Lately I've been making a lot of chocolate truffles. The problem is, if you put them in a plastic box and drive them somewhere, they rattle around in the car, and end up dented and scratched. How can I prevent this?


Obviously the way the professionals do this (i.e., if you buy a box of chocolates) is to put them into a custom-shaped plastic tray which exactly matches the shape and dimensions of the individual confections.


Now I could buy a box of chocolates and keep the box, but I rather doubt that my home-made sweets would just happen to fit in the same tray. (Their size and shape tends to be rather random.)


Any better suggestions?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire