lundi 19 janvier 2015

Why are the blueberries in my blueberry muffins not melting?


I've made a few batches of blueberry muffins and the first batch turned out perfectly. After that batch, I tried to substitute honey for sugar (just testing things out), but the blueberries didn't melt and they didn't have much flavor so I decided to go back to the original recipe. For some reason though, my blueberries still won't melt and it honestly ruins the muffin for me. For more clarification, when I say the blueberries won't melt I mean that they feel like they're ready to burst but they're completely intact (like they haven't "exploded" and the skin is unbroken). I'm really at a loss here on what to do or why this randomly started happening; I assumed it was related to the honey, but the latest batches have no honey in them.


Would really appreciate some help if anyone has a clue! :(





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire