samedi 31 janvier 2015

Which foods are certain to never cause food poisoning?


After a nasty bout of food poisoning lasting nearly 5 days (rare I know) my trust levels and appetite for certain foods have dropped considerably however my inquisitiveness kicked in...


...from a data perspective (ignoring allergies) which foodstuffs are almost guaranteed or are actually guaranteed to never induce food poisoning in a human being?


My first thought ran to protein powders mixed with certified-safe tap water.


I assume that all raw meat runs the possibility and all take-away or restaurant meals are discounted as well. I know fruit and vegetables fertilised with human manure in certain countries which potentially rules out fresh fruit and veg.


Are there any foodstuffs guaranteed to be completely safe? Beef jerky perhaps due to the dehydrated nature?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire