mardi 27 janvier 2015

How to store Soda Water or other Home Made Sodas?


I have a SodaStream which I use to make soda water. My wife recently started getting very tasty, but relatively expensive soda drinks from the store, including "Rose Lemonade" (here: http://ift.tt/1JZde4b), and a pumkin ginger root beer. I offered to try to make equivalents at home, which worked out really well, by combining Torani Syrup, fresh ingredients (like Ginger Juice from Centrifugal juicer, or Lemon Juice from a lemon), and soda water from the Soda Stream.


OK, so everything is great, except now when I make a batch, my Soda Stream bottle is "in use" until we finish that batch. So I bought a few of these on Amazon, with rubber gasket seals: http://ift.tt/1JZdekR.


But here's the problem:


when I transfer the soda water from the Soda Stream bottle to the glass bottle, it fizzes up and loses most of it's carbonation. Is there any way to avoid this, or a technique I can use to pour it with less "fizz loss"?


Please let me know if more information would be helpful, and thanks so much!!!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire