samedi 17 janvier 2015

How should I store this BBQ sauce for later use?


Dropped by a video where a BBQ sauce caught my attention. The ingredients used are:



Olive oil, for frying
1 small onion, peeled and finely diced
2–3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 tbsp brown sugar
1 tsp smoked paprika
1 tbsp cider vinegar
2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
6 tbsp tomato ketchup


I was thinking about making larger quantities so that I can use it on sandwiches throughout the week. Two questions came up in the process:




  1. Is it safe to assume the sauce will be ok if refrigerated for a week? Can I keep it in the fridge for longer?




  2. Would it be a good idea to store such a sauce in the freezer? If yes, for how long until everything goes wrong?







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire