jeudi 11 décembre 2014

why does my dad let the deer hang in the garage for 4-7 days [migrated]


so my old man loves the hunt, when he brings home a prize he hangs it in the garage like some sort of trophy. he'll let the carcass hang for days, the odor fills the garage and seeps into the house. is this normal? when he finally gets around to dressing the deer we dread dinner time because he will serve us this deer. he says that it tastes gamey because of the deer's diet. if I mention that it probably hung too long or was not handled properly he tells me im an idiot. last I checked you should not leave meat hanging in a 55-60 degree garage for any amount of time. someone please comment and help my father understand, this deer meat is killing my stomach and causing me health problems. thanks.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire