jeudi 25 décembre 2014

Help!!! i accidently overcooked the soup, all the liquid boiled away


I wanted to reheat my chicken tortilla soup and walked away and forgot about it. When I went back to the stove very little liquid was left in the pot, it was practically all boiled away. It still tastes good though. I used a mexican tortilla soup stock by swanson. What should i do? the leftover chicken and vegetables still tastes good. What would happen if i poured in 3 cans of water for example? (This is my only mexican recipe that I make) Since this is a mexican recipe at least it tastes good enough to turn into burritos or enchiladas this time but i want to know if i could just add 3 cans of water and reheat it all again. I wanted it to be soup because I am sick and the soup helps clear my nasal passages. What would happen to the flavor of the soup if I added back 3 cans of water and reheated it allover again? I'd like to know for future reference. Other ingredients in this recipe are black beans, corn, diced tomatoes, onions, jalapenos and tomato paste, plus the chicken. Thanks for all your help.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire