mardi 16 décembre 2014

What flavors complement pistachio (pudding specifically)?


My department at work is having a potluck holiday lunch, and I've settled on making something really easy and low-effort: a pistachio pudding pie.


Instant pudding in a store-bought crust actually tastes really good to me so I'm not just being lazy here.


But I had the idea of punching it up a little bit by making a special whipped cream to top it, I'm just not sure of a flavor. I don't want anything too overpowering.


I've been looking around, and I've seen pineapple suggested as a flavor that goes well with pistachio, or rosewater which could be interesting.


In the past I've made Irish whiskey whipped cream that tasted great but I'm not sure it would work here. I am open to using liqueurs to flavor the cream.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire