mercredi 10 décembre 2014

How can I safely re-heat a chicken pie without burning the crust?


Last night I made a chicken pie with ham, cheese and other awesomeness inside. However, I'm worried about re-heating it safely for consumption. I estimate there are two servings (so today's and tomorrow's worth) left.


Last time I tried to re-heat a pie in the oven, even with foil over it, the crust burned and the insides of the pie were still only lukewarm after 10 minutes plus.


My questions:



  • Is it safe to re-heat the pie considering it contains already cooked and cooled chicken? The pie was placed into the fridge about 10-15 minutes after cooking.

  • Can I do this twice for tonight and tomorrow?

  • How do I avoid burning the crust whilst ensuring the middle of the pie is properly heated?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire