samedi 29 novembre 2014

I need recipes that are healthy that I can make in TWO MINUTES or less


By two minutes, I mean two minutes of preparation. I don't mean it has to be done in two minutes.



  • I mean that I only have to put a maximum of two minutes of energy into the meal.

  • This means if it takes me a maximum of 120 seconds to walk over the the fridge, put ingredients in a crock pot, and let it sit for 8 hours. Or, it means to walk over to the freezer, pull out some chicken, and put it in the oven for 20 minutes.

  • Or things like that.


I do NOT want 5-minute meals, 10-minute meals, or anything else.


But putting it to two minutes, this should exclude anything that takes more than 3 steps, and anything that requires more than a couple ingredients.


Currently my two minute meals are:



  • Eating snack food for meals (chips, cheese-its, etc.)

  • Eating nuts for meals (peanuts, cashews)

  • Putting corn dogs in the toaster oven

  • Putting burritos in the microwave

  • Just drinking milk for the meal


But these are unhealthy. So I want some healthy ideas.


I have these kitchen tools:



  • Full pots and pans set (T-Fal)

  • Crock Pot

  • George Foreman grill

  • Food processor

  • Toaster Oven

  • Toaster

  • Oven

  • Microwave

  • Willing to buy other things if it makes a healthy meal in 2 minutes or less


The meals can contain the following ingredients:



  • meat (chicken, beef)

  • dairy (cheese, milk, etc.)

  • potatoes and anything you can make with potatoes

  • rice

  • bread

  • pasta

  • broccoli, green beans, carrots, sweet corn


Cannot contain the following:



  • Seafood (allergy)

  • Any vegetables except: broccoli, green beans, carrots, sweet corn)

  • Any sort of fungus

  • Anything spicy hot


Unacceptable sources:



  • Going out to eat. Keep in mind going out to eat take LONGER than cooking a full meals, when you count: The drive. The wait. The drive back. So going out to eat is not an option. Not to mention I already do that and it's unhealthy.

  • Ordering food out for delivery is also not acceptable.

  • Sandwiches don't count either. I already know how to make sandwiches, I mean, seriously.

  • And burgers don't count because they're not healthy

  • I REFUSE to eat vegan or vegetarian crap.


The reason is because, I am extremely busy. I DO NOT want to learn how to cook. I don't have the MENTAL energy to learn how to cook. I am mentally drained. I work two full-time jobs. I just wants some FAST and HEALTHY foods. And EASY and by easy I mean, REALLY FLIPPING EASY.


Basically, I want to use almost zero brainpower to make these meals. So I can relax and just eat.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire