samedi 29 novembre 2014

Can I purify / kill germs in a water to make it drinkable by putting it in a freezer?


I've conducted a research on how can I purify the water to make it drinkable and the results are many, but most of them says that drinking a freeze water can cause cancer to us.


I am using a freezer safe container and I put it in a freezer, let that for one day then when it is freezing I will let it thaw for maybe 6 hours, then I will put it in a water container so I can drink it in the future. Is this safe to drink? Does it kill the germs?


One of the answer in a forum is this



Cold and freezing will not kill microbes and parasites



Please enlighten me. :) I am doing it for almost a month and so far nothing bad happens to me.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire